Guys, I’m so excited to tell you all that I will be a guest expert speaker at The PCOS Summit, hosted by Jimi Sayo where I will be talking about my personal experience with the little known and seldom acknowledged post adoption depression syndrome or P.A.D.S. You can read previous pieces I’ve done on P.A.D.S. here and here. Or you can read this article I wrote for the September 2012 issue of Your Baby magazine here
Here’s a short video about what you can expect from the summit:
The summit is totally free, so if you’re struggling with infertility, pcos or considering adoption, be sure to book your place!
Jimi Sayo, who is hosting the summit is a clinical hypnotherapist, her qualifications include
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Licensed NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Diploma Specialisation in Psycho-sexual Disorders
Her fields of specialty include:
- Psychoneuroimmunology – Also known as (PNI) is the study of the interaction between psychological processes and the nervous and immune systems of the human body
- Hypnosis For Fertility – External stimuli like stress can affect fertility and conception. If the mind perceives there is too much stress to maintain a healthy pregnancy, the reproductive system will go into shut-down mode, to protect from what is predicted to be an inevitable miscarriage.
- Pain Control –
- Weight Loss
- Gastric Band Hypnosis, also known as the hypnotic gastric band or virtual gastric band, safer than actual surgery and also dealing with the emotional issues behind the over-eating patterns, which is something the expensive surgery does not do.
- Sleep Related Issues (insomnia, sleep terrors, lucid dreaming). Historically, the origins of hypnosis stem from the Sleep Temples of Egypt some 3,000 years ago. The majority of my clients report better sleep after a session, even when their therapy is not sleep related.
- Phobia Cures – A phobia may have dogged a sufferer for decades but can be gone for good in one hour, often less.
- Psycho-sexual Disorders – Sex is an incredible immunity booster. Yet many people of different ages, and across all genders, suffer from sexual problems which stem from unconscious processes. The result may be vaginismus, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low libido, and priapism). I am a “kink-aware” therapist and help my clients without pre-conceived judgments about their personal choices.
- Stop Smoking – This is where I help intelligent people who can’t understand the compulsion to literally light up their hard-earned salary one stick at a time. Based on figures from The Tobacco Manufacturers Association, this would be a cost of £728 per annum for a 5 a day smoker.
- Stress Relief – the bane of the modern society, impacting on relationships, health and wealth.
As soon as I have the date that my interview with Jimi goes live, I’ll let you know and I hope you’ll tune in!