I stole this from Laura’s blog because it was fun and it’s Friday!
1. Are you named after someone?
Nope! I’m not even sure how I got my name, except my parents liked it and my middle name is so traditionally 1970’s… Anne!
2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, but I had an epic, slam things, throw things, cry till the snot runs and I can’t breathe cry on Monday – it’s been a kak week!
3. Do you have kids?
Two (too many) Only joking… or am I?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Pfft! Of course… I’m the coolest person I know! Again… only joking… or am I?
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Too many to count but if I had to pick just 3 it would be wine, books & a good time!
6. Do you like handwriting?
No! I should have been a Doctor! Even I can’t decipher half of what I’ve written most of the time!
7. What is your favorite cereal?
Cereal? No man! I don’t eat fake food (except if it’s chocolate)
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes and their height being so tall myself!
9. What color are your eyes?
I never know how to answer this … blue? green? grey? I dunno!
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Definitely happy endings. I’ve been unable to watch scary movies since I sat for two hours with my fingers plugged in my ears and slept with the lights on for a week after watching the stupid Exorcism of Emily Rose!
11. Favorite TV show?
Friends. Homeland. Vikings.
12. Summer or winter?
Even though I whine about how hot it is, I love summer, it suites my active, out doorsy lifestyle much more!
13. Hugs or kisses?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
Gosh! I moved from Cape Town to Jozi and lived in Maputo, Mozambique for a while, so it would be there, not counting overseas trips.
15. Do you have special talents?
No. But I had a random one. I can remember the song title and artist to just about every song I’ve ever heard and I can’t even explain how I know half the time, I just do.
16. Where were you born.
The Mother City!
17. What are your hobbies?
Running & reading. Does wine drinking count as a hobby?
18. Do you have any pets?
Three dogs and a husband!
19. Favorite movie?
The Notebook. Legends of the Fall. Fight Club.
20. What color is your car?
21. What did you want to be when you grow up?
A pop singer, which is hysterical when you know how tone deaf I am.