Harassed Mom’s Laura has put together the most fabulous Mommy Blogger Award that includes awesome prizes! I think Laura deserves to win simply for putting this whole competition together and sourcing all the prizes and sponsors herself, in between being a busy self employed, working mom of THREE, good job Laura!
The rules of this competition are simple:
- The nominated blogger must be a mom.
- She must blog at least twice a week.
- She must be South African.
- The blog must be a personal blog.
The winner will receive,
- A beautiful piece of jewellery from Jan’s Chains and Things
- A rabbit side plate from Cath Price Ceramics
- A R200 voucher from the Neat Freak
- A mini studio or outdoor lifestyle shoot from Heart and Soul Photography
- A semi-custom theme from Snapping Turtle
- A hand salt scrub and a hand mousse from Tranquil Body Treats
The 2 runners up will each receive
- A hand wash and linen room spray from Tranquil Body Treats
- A beautifully designed piece of jewellery from Jan’s Chains and Things
- A pair of hanging ear rings from Swagger
- A notebook from Roxies and Monies
- You, as the reader, nominate a Mom Blogger by sending me an email on why you feel she deserves to win. I don’t really want an essay – just a few lines on why you enjoy her blog, what makes her special to you etc.
- We will then narrow it down to 5 finalists – our decision will not be based on who got the most nominations but rather what was said about them.
- Once we have 5 finalists we will then put it to a vote and a winner will be chosen.
- We will take nominations until the 10 August.
- The finalists will be announced on the 13 August when voting opens and it will stay open until Friday the 17th August.
- There will be a winner plus 2 “runners up”