If you read my beauty reviews, you will know that I am a MASSIVE fan of Skin Creamery products. And while I honestly couldn’t choose a single one as a favorite, there is one that stands out for me because of how incredibly effective it is!
The Skin Creamery Oil-Milk Cleanser
Read the review….. because I’ve got a special offer for you!
Reasons I Love The Oil-Milk Cleanser:
- It’s economical, you only need one pump to cleanse your whole face (including make up removal)
- It removes make up perfectly, even waterproof eye makeup and liquid liner
- It conditions your eyelashes and eyebrows as it cleanses
- It smells incredible (honestly, I think Skin Creamery need to make a perfume that smells like their products)
- It’ soap and alcohol free, so it’s super gentle on my skin and doesn’t give me that tight, dehydrated feeling after cleansing.
- It doesn’t leave a greasy film after cleansing
- It reasonably priced at R320
- It comes in a refill pack for only R285
- It’s rich in Omega oils & I LOVE oils – Kalahari Melon Seed, Jojoba and Baobab
Also, it’s certified Beauty Without Cruelty!
Want to give it a try? Check out this AMAZING offer from The Beautiful Store:
These two products purchased together, the Oil-Milk Cleanser and Everyday Cream (which I also use and love) can be bought on a special offer with The Beautiful store for R522 including free shipping. That’s a 15% discount, usually the two products together would cost R616!
This offer ends on the 31st January!
If you are keen to try the range, but don’t want to commit to buying the full sizes, the Skin Creamery also launched their travel gift set this month, where you can try out all the products in the range!
What do you think? Are you keen to give it a try?
Also note, this is NOT a sponsored post, just me, sharing a product I absolutely LOVE!