Spring finally sprung in Jozi on Saturday, just in time for the 2nd annual #GraceFactorySocial and we honestly couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. By 11am, the grounds of our beautiful venue were buzzing. Between the chickens, the horses, the pony, the turkeys and all the children, the venue was buzzing with activity. We had face painters, cupcakes, pony rides, jumping castles, a soft play area and space for Africa. My kids loved it! Hannah couldn’t get enough of the soft play area and Ava LOVED adventuring through the rock gardens surrounding the swimming pool and small lake on the property.
After last year’s first ever #GraceFactorySocial, myself, Amy, Tanya and Sam were not sure what to expect but as usual, Jozi did not disappoint. A massive thanks to everyone who attended and donated so generously. This year we had representatives from some of the children’s homes that the Grace Factory supports and seeing their reactions was priceless and left me feeling touched, inspired and quite emotional.
We also had amazing prizes from many generous sponsors and everyone got to leave with their own goodie bag too!
A massive thanks to the following:
- Andrea Barras for the design work and invites
- Natalie Gormall of Creationography for the pics (we’ll publish them soon)
- Pastry Angel for the cupcakes
- Penny for her magnificent venue and pony rides
- Enrista for the coffee
- Ciro for the gift bags
- Macaroon, Bennett’s, Afrochinobaby, Naartjie, Korango, Johnson’s Baby and McNab’s for the prizes
- Victoria for the face painting
- Andrew from Wires and Wireless for the hotdogs
- Nickerbockledoodlebug for the soft play area for the kids
If you couldn’t attend the event and would still like to contribute, here is how you can support The Grace Factory: