They may be made of sugar and spice and everything nice, with a dash of chemical X, accidentally added by their adopted scientist father, Professor Utonium, but they use their resulting super powers as gifts to save the city of Townsville from evil!
Win a 2-in-1 playset.
Help the Powerpuff Girls save the world before bedtime!
This incredible 2-in 1 Playset transforms from the girls’ bedroom to the professor’s lab with a quick and easy flip. Attach Bubbles to the light trail and she orbits the room. This set includes 2 figures, Bubbles and Professor, plus it works with all other 2” Powerpuff Girls figures (sold separately).
Bring home sugar, spice, and everything nice with the Powerpuff Girls!
Bring the Powerpuff Girls to life with the Action Dolls!
The Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup action figures are just what an aspiring super hero needs to whip themselves into shape. Each Power Puff girl is styled to her unique personality and comes with their own pets – a dinosaur, duck and octopus! These retail for R149.99 and work with the 2-in-1 play set.
But what about the folk of Townsville?
You can buy Fuzzy Lumpkins, The Mayor, and Manboy — each with their own unique accessory, as part of a Townsville triple pack for R349.99 and let’s face it, no matter how cool Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup are, they just wouldn’t be the same with out the folks from Townsville to save!
WIN a Flip to Action Play Set Worth R799
Just Fun Kidz have given me a Flipt To Action Play Set to give away to one lucky reader! All you need do is complete the Rafflecopter entry form below to be eligible to win!
Don’t know how to enter a Rafflecopter competition?
T’s & C’s
- You need to be residing in South Africa.
- The prize will be couriered directly to the winner via Just Fun Kidz.
- The prize may not be redeemable for cash or exchanged for anything else.
- The giveaway will end on Thursday, 17th August and the winner will be notified via social media.
- If you have not claimed your prize within 5 working days, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- I reserve the right to disqualify invalid and spam entries