I haven’t shared a recipe in ages and mostly it’s because, believe it or not, I absolutely HATE to cook. But this one, and a few others I’ve been experimenting with is an absolute goody! So damn yummy, super quick and the whole family will love it!
Skillet Chicken In A Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
This tasty 30 minute skillet chicken in creamy sun dried tomato sauce recipe has bold and rich garlic, parmesan, and herb flavors that will leave you craving more!
I found this recipe over on Creme De La Crumb and adapted it slightly for my own enjoyment (read laziness).
- 6 flattened chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of Italian herb mix
- 1 pkt of sun dried tomatoes drained of oil
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of double or heavy cream
- 2/3 cup of shaved or shredded Parmesan
- Extra Parmesan for serving
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- sat and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Heat up your skillet and add the butter.
- Brown the chicken pieces on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the stock, cream, garlic, herbs, sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan shavings
- Bring to the boil'
- Add your chicken pieces
- Put the skillet in the oven for 15 minutes
- Turn the chicken pieces and return to the oven
- Once cooked, add the salt and pepper to taste and garnish with fresh basil, serve with additional Parmesan
- I served mine on a bed of cauli mash and it was delicious, my entire family loved it!
Save the recipe
I promise you will want to try it! You can bookmark and save the recipe by pinning the image below to your Pinterest account.
I have another chicken dish I’ve been making recently, I must remember to share that recipe with you, it’s a creamy, feta and pesto chicken bake.
Are you keen to give this recipe a try?
You’re nuts if you don’t!