Bought to you by Charm It!
Charm It! has arrived in South Africa, they offer a line of fully customizable charm jewelry for young girls ranging in age from 5 to 14. As a huge fan and collector of charm jewelry myself, I absolutely loved the Charm It! concept. The charms are beautiful and age appropriate with a wide range to chose from, they are also well priced making it an easy collection to build for your little princess. There are also 6 different bracelets to choose from.
Charm It is available in South Africa at the following stores:
- Polly Potter’s Toy Store – Parkhurst
- Absolute Kid – Mall of Rosebank
- Kozi Kids – Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre
- Clarens Toy Store – Clarens, Free State
- Free Range Kids – East London
- Happi Days – Sage Centre, Salt Rock
- Lilly’s Place – Killarney Mall
- Peek a Boo Kidz – Riverside Boulevard Centre, Vanderbijlpark
- Precioux – Morningside Shopping Centre – Somerset West Mall & Cavendish Square
- Pops Toys – Northmead Square, Benoni
- Funky Fish – Clearwater Mall, Cresta Shopping Centre & The Glen Shopping Centre
- Odizee – Oaklands Shopping Centre
- Galleon Pharmacy – Hyde Park Shopping Centre
- The Lightshed – Cnr Westminister and Portland, Craighall
- Unique B – Bijoux Square,Huguenot Street,Franschhoek
- Bambanani – 85 4th Ave Melville
- Sweets from Heaven – JHB International airport, Montecasino Boulevard, Sandton city shopping centre & Carnival city Casino
- Star Dot Toys – Hout Bay
- Walkerville Pharmacy – Walkerville
- P.n.A – Hazeldean Square
- P.n.A – Doringkloof
- Morgan Bay Hotel – Morgan Bay
- Little Treasures – Newlands
- Nuts about Books & Toys – Howick
- Little Hoots – Nelspruit
- Toynadoz – Nelspruit
The folks over at TJB Trading (Pty) Ltd, who are the exclusive distributors of Charm It! in SA, kindly sent me over a bracelet for review. It’s gorgeous but sadly, at 3 & a half, Ava is still a little young to fully appreciate it, so I have decided NOT to give it to her but use it as a give away here on my blog.
All you need to do is answer the simple question below. First time I’m trying out Rafflecopter, so let me know how you find it.